2010年12月23日星期四

You are in my heart forever baby ~ to his ex-wife

Baby!
Remember?
You once I agreed?
To all my life I've so call you.
I say! You are my big baby.
Optimal optimal is my little baby.
I'll call you all so.
Baby!
Remember?
Sleep,
You want me to say again.
I love you!
I say with smile! Silly baby!
True love is to give it always in my heart.
Baby!
These you forget?
And so on many... You forget?
These the taste of happiness,
You really can't recall at all?
For three years, nearly four years.
My daily in li and xu.
Your shadow in the brain always linger.
You know what?
I will never forget your good, also not forget your bad.
I will never forget everything... Everything...
Although I've been trying to tell myself,
Over, it's all over.
All never can salvage leeway.
But I still...
I burned we together all the photos.
Also has thrown away all our together through all the clothes.
I delusion with such could throw you withdraw bottom forget.
But I was wrong, I was wrong again.
So, I hurt more uninstall bottom, my pain to the bottom.
You leave me,
I'll lock yourself in the room.
Three years have been locked in there.
Every day I to the mirror desperately cry.
After crying,
You know what?
That is optimal optimal in comfort me
Optimal optimal said, daddy why are you crying?
Why do you always need to stay in the upstairs?
Why do you want to always not downstairs?
Hear optimal optimal words,
I picked up the optimal optimal
Brimming with wipe tears
Dress up than cry ugly smile said
Optimal optimal, dad no, no!
But tears or not to front flow.
That is optimal optimal in help me to wipe tears
Wipe tears, definitely felt after optimal optimal tightly embrace me
Is optimal optimal gave me strong
You know what?
Optimal optimal is so small,
She is smart lovely grow and very beautiful
How do I bear on a lifetime?
baby
You knew about this?
You choose to leave me
I don't blame you.
This is because of me to no avail.
As you said, even their most beloved women are not protect
Is not worthy man in the world
Now I think, in this you are right
Really is very right.
I don't smoke, don't drink
Without ideal, more no great ambition
I really was not worthy to be men
These I remember,
I changed
Now I changed
Now my smoking.
And smoke was badly
I also will drink more than before
Before I don't like mental exertion.
Now I also learn to use your head
Before I insist
Now of I also begin to learn to listen to others' see meaning
Previously my bad dealing with people,
Now of I also learned to communicate with others
Before I don't wear casual sports
Now I wear is full of recreational dynamic loading
You knew about this?
Baby!
Three years I didn't find a girlfriend
Not that I find the girlfriend,
But I've been searching for your shadow
I want for myself to find a good wife
The more for optimal optimal find a good mother
Then thoroughly love them
Live a good life.
I have the wrong time
I can't again wrong
I made the wrong too much
This three itas god give me punishment!
Baby!
Said some, let each other sad words
Is merely duplicity just.
In my heart
You will always be my big baby
And optimal optimal is always my little baby
Forever! Forever...
Baby!
Please let me forever of all that you!

没有评论:

发表评论