2010年12月15日星期三

Later you want with me together hard!

Just watched a Japanese TV drama.

Hero to his girlfriend to marry him, said a giant lines: "after you want with me together hard!"

See, the hero for his fiancee say this words, the heart is full of apologies: get married, not bring you happiness, will allow you to join me in hardship.

I appreciate this lines.

Life is bitter.
Without the knowledge of the bitter, no moral suffering, no money, no freedom of bitter suffering, no feelings of bitterness, school knowledge of bitterness, cover a heritage of bitterness, having children suffering, illness, aging of bitterness, death bitter. Suffering is life itself.
Marry, such a put two personal contact together life forms, itself does not change the nature of life, the essence of life is bitter, marriage can change life appearance, form, can't change the nature of life.

So, when I married, with each other and say "later will you join me hardship!" Is very true, very sincere words.

Such word than "I love you" true. "I love you", you will have to marry me? Is there any reason? Implication is your love for me, can let my happiness? "Love" cannot let another man happiness, you love a person, can let you feel happy. You had place, have sense of achievement, someone who can be loved? Life's suffering, not the ingredients and love, unavoidable. Not because you have someone else's love for you, would ease ah.

Recently I have a friend who is divorced, I ask, why a divorce?

He does not speak, but said already left.
I say: marriage is two people together bear suffering, if you get married think so, know oneself want to marry, If married, also won't because both want from marriage take "happiness", result both get disappointed; Or, he won't divorced -- namely originally together to bear hardships, bitter day passes it down.

没有评论:

发表评论