2010年12月6日星期一

I hope you will slowly forgotten

Perhaps I should say "sorry",
Maybe I deeply hurt you,
But I think you should understand,
I just don't want to hurt you.
Tonight, I wonder if you sleepless?
Hope this time, you already in his sleep.

Away for so long,
This step the inevitable.
Think it has long been in the past,
But you have been insist,
You just don't understand,
Feelings do not concede.
Refuse to give up, after thought you already
Think you can become a thing of the past,
But in a meeting message,
Find the star caring heart continues.
I can do nothing about it.
Just pretend to know nothing.

Maybe this is again and damage,
Silent, damage.
Facing your "miss you..." SMS,
My silence.

Facing your question,
"Have boyfriend?"
I hippies,
"Nobody wants ah"

Little imagine this is deeper damage,
Just to give you hope it.
Today when I a person,
In a class to review,
Once again to hear you ask me,
Whether have a boyfriend?
I chose to cheat,
Malicious,
"Yeah, now beside me"

You have no speech, no return information.
Don't know whether I hurt you,
Maybe it'll is strangers,
But cheat perhaps is the best way.
Slowly, slowly,
Everything will go far.
Slowly, slowly,
I'll just your memory pieces.
When you can smile talk about me,
Everything would be buried...

没有评论:

发表评论