2010年12月14日星期二

Walk out it, the better

On the telephone, she is crying.
She said: please forgive me. I envy a person. Very deep. Together we grow up, but she did nothing stronger than me, even boyfriend also is what I like. I hate her, curse her hate her...
Now return at jealous?
Admitted it, the better. I said.
No - is not only envy, I also hurt her. I said on her back.
What else?
No.
Your heart sad?
HMM. Very sad.
Sad that would be good. I said.
-- but, sad after, I still don't want to stop such behavior.
So shoot. Say to don't want to say again, also do not want to make the oneself sad again so.
Whether I am very mean?
Mean over it, the better. I said.
After a month, and she phoned in.
She had an accident. She was hit by a car and very serious. Lose a leg.
My silence.
She began to cry again: I went to see her. I clearly is very painful, but, I'm very happy. Is the kind of happy schadenfreude... Happy, I again very pain. And I myself to her jealousy, hatred, curses and hate to feel guilty, I think he's so shameless... You scold scold me. For she scold you scold me.
I forgive you, and I forgive you, I love you, children.
Why? Me so bad...
Because you have used words scold had yourself, you have used wickedness hurt yourself, you have used evil DE punish oneself. I can give you, is to forgive, forgive and love.
Her mewl gradually stop, finally, she asked quietly: when shall I like you clear, tolerance and wise?
I say: the past me and now you are the same. Also once so stupid, narrow and ugly. Stupid, narrow and ugly unimportant, as long as you don't have been Mired in them, as long as you can from inside out, good.Christian Louboutin Boots
Finally, she ask: why? Why live so complicated?
I say: because you're a human being.
She ask: is everyone is so coming?
I say: like all through the night as from dawn.
She ask: have innate purity such as angels, 100 poison not invade?
I smile: you heard of that sentence? If one hundred poison not invade, it is because he had 100 poison th1t body. Never mind, just knowing and poisoning the initiative to detoxify it, the better.

没有评论:

发表评论