2010年12月3日星期五

Classic movie dialogue

Hedong animal roars at fellow players
From now on, you only hurt me a person, want to spoil me, can't cheat me, promise me everything to do, for every word I eak to sincerely, forbid to humiliate me and scold me, must trust me, anyone bully me, you want in the first time out to help me, I am happy, you must accompany me happy, I am not happy, you must coax me happy, always think I is the most beautiful, the dream also want to see me, in your mind only I, that's all.

My savage girl friend
First, do not call her gentleness.
Second, don't let her drink three cups, or she will meet a person dozen,
Third, the cafe must drink coffee, don't drink coke or orange juice,
Fourth, if she dozen you, must install very painful, if it hurts, that pack have nothing,
Fifth, in your understanding of DiYiBaiTian, must go to send a rose in her class, she would like very much,
Sixth, you must learn fencing, play squash,
Seventh, will always be jail ideological preparation,
8 and if she says she'll kill you, that don't take it seriously, so you will be better,
Ninth, if her shoe wearing uncomfortable, must and change her shoes,
Tenth, she likes to write something, going to encourage her.

Dahua west
You should do it, I also should die. The love which once had a sincerity put in my in front, I cherished, and I lost when I just too late to regret, as painful as this. Your sword cut my throat down! Don't hesitate again! If the god can give me another chance, I will say three words to the girl: I love you. If it had to be a limit of time, I hope is... A thousand years.

Degenerate angel Christian Louboutin Boots
When you are young, you think everything has an answer, but when you become old, you may also find that in fact, life is no so-called answer. Every day you have chance and a lot of people passing, some people might be your friend or a friend so I never give up any friction with people of opportunity. Sometimes get yourself a blood, what the hell! Happy went.

In the mood for love
"If I have one more ticket, will you go with me?"
Life is filled with coincidence, two parallel lineses may have at the intersection of a day.

The east evil west poison
After many years, I have a nickname "west poison, anyone can become cruel, as long as you tried what is called jealousy. I don't mind other people how to see me, I just don't want others to more more happy than me. I think some people will never jealous, because he is too proud. In my debut, I met a man, because he likes in the east, so many years later, haunted him have a nickname "east evil. Know alcohol and water have what differentiation? Wine to drink more water you drink, the warmer you feel cold. The more you want to forget a person, actually, the more you will remember him. The so-calledworry is just having a very good, if can forget everything, then every day will be a new start, you say much good. Everyone will see through this stage, the mountain, they want to know what is behind a hill. I really want to tell him, perhaps over behind a hill, you will find nothing special. Look under, may feel this side is better. Everyone will insist on your own beliefs, appear to others is a waste of time, but she felt very important.

Red roses and white rose
[perhaps each men all have such two women, at least two. Married red roses, as time passes, red changed the wall with a mosquito blood, white or "bed before Ming moonlight"; married a white rose, white is the clothes on a grain of rice stick son, red is a star in the center of the chest up vermilion cinnabar birthmark.Christian Louboutin Flats

East don't hurt
Someone has orlakers-spurs, orlakers-spurs have lakes. Man is spatted, how did you quit?

Eighteen springs
The world all, we no longer can't go back...

没有评论:

发表评论