2010年12月10日星期五

Tears story

My wife loves Jane is in winter, she died with leukemia, only in the hospital having been beaten has short for three weeks.

I sent her home after a final New Year's day, she packed the house, finishing clothings, show me put securities and id card of place, took all his photos. Later, she put her handbag take in the hand, and daughter broke up, one and a half of WenWen surprised looked up at the mother ask: "mother, you want to where?"

"My darling, my baby." Love Jane kneeling on the ground, the daughter around, "again with mother kiss, mom going abroad."Christian Louboutin Boots

They two reconciled face stick face, love Jane's cheeks two rows of tears shed.

A sit into the taxi, his wife and weeping rise, body in the saddle, creeping, sliding, while I commanded driver, one side is tightly in the bosom, hug her mouth cried her name, waiting for her from despair awake. But I know, in fact no woman could do better than her strong.

His wife died of more than 20 days, farewell from "overseas" sent her first a Nashville, envelope with stamps, do not add postmark, only the back note has a date. I dropped the letter in accordance with this date to be dismantled, give us a reading of WenWen listening:

"Beloved baby, my little WenWen: you want to mother? Mother also want to WenWen, everyday think, mother is in abroad, but also to WenWen write good long time to go home. My absence, WenWen listen to dad's words? Listen to aunt words?"

The last sentence is: "mother holding WenWen."

These letters neat to wrapped in party perfume handkerchief, a total of 17 seal, every few weeks can receive one of the letter. Believe in love Jane confessed we according to season change clothes, change gas site, and how to according to the child's development compensatory nutrition, etc. Reading it, my eyes are always bouts of uncontrollable FaChao.

When children think mom wants to badly, love Jane's gentle words and tone, often can make WenWen sit still for half an hour. Gradually, I and the children as produces the illusion, feel wife was really far Japan and habit of a waiting her letter.Christian Louboutin

Article 9 letter, love Jane advised me to consider for WenWen find a new mom, a substitute for her. "You again and again. I also engaged or your wife." She writes.

A year later, someone introduced I met now wife Riyadh. She divorced, temperament and appearance with love Jane have similarities. Different is, she never birth, but also for the child with no experience. I like her innocent and lively, but this character can kill my heart has been shrouded in the shadows. I talk to her wenwen condition, with her mother's wishes.

"I want to try," yali easily answered, "you brought me to meet her and see if she likes me."But I doubt, consider repeatedly profoundly.

At the end of April, I give WenWen read her mother to write the last letter, take out the letter time distance apart a letter 6 months.

Dear little darling:

Tell you a good news: mom learning has ended, will return to his country, I can see your father and my darling! Are you happy? For so long, WenWen all quick let mom doesn't recognize? ...

I watch WenWen expression, makes me uneasy is, she was still concentrate single-mindedly bath for bear, as if nothing heard.Christian louboutin Black

I say. Suddenly remind of WenWen has nearly three years old, she gradually wiser.

A sunny Sunday, I accompany a yali came home.

"WenWen," at this moment, I can feel oneself tone of trembling, "quick see if mother come back?"

WenWen bottom27 yali, still staring at hesitant. Thankfully, yali down suitcase and went quickly to the bedside daiwan, live wenwen: "good boy, don't know me?"

WenWen expression on the face in the twinkling of an eye, has consternation steering fear I nervously watching this scene, then... Something we didn't expect to. Children left pictorial, burst out crying, cried all flushed, she USES the small desperately pounding yali's shoulder, finally shout aloud: "why are you so long to come home?"

Yali holding her in her arms, the boy by the arm tightly embrace live her neck, systemic almost spasm. Yali looked at me, eyes immediately filled with tears.

"My dear..." She kissed the child on the cheek and said: "mom never walked."

All of this is the mother of the child a year and a half before struggling in his hospital bed for us to arrange.

没有评论:

发表评论