2010年12月20日星期一

I'm just a girl, I simply love

I'm just a girl.
I hope someone hurts, some people love, someone containing, someone hug me sleep, someone let me act in pettish, someone can eat I made dinner, can someone kua I lovely, anyone can accompany at me nearby, can someone when you cross the street hand took mine, and someone will give me safe. Someone who likes to go shopping with me, wear high-heeled shoes walk tired will someone back. Someone willing to take me to him to go to the various occasions, and introduced me to his friends ~

I'm just a girl.
I hope someone CARES, someone protection, someone will remember every tell me good night, someone told me he treat me very relieved. Somebody remembers together we past the intravenous drip, someone never put between us commitment in my hands. Someone told me that takes care of me, he was not a bit tired.

I'm just a girl.
I hope someone agree with me, someone ponder earnestly and then told me he think my words actually also is reasonable, when I did a little lovely things feel my head encouraged me to do good. ~ someone not easily kua I, also not stingy muscled praised me.

I'm just a girl.
I wish someone would forgetable me in my depressed burst into tears when my head on his chest cry enough asked me how.
I hope someone told me, sometimes I miss made him sick.
I jiao qi, not indulgence, and not lying. Will not vexatious, don't tease he buys me anything. Occasional message told me he wanted to me, and I will content.
I don't play anything, I believe. I said counts, and so, once said to me, don't forget. Please don't forget.
I'll try to get better look, believe vows of eternal love. Believe in yourself deserve freedom and happiness.

I'm just a girl.
I like honest man. Because I am honest.
If I said that we will see, I certainly could escape you. Maybe I will be on the street and meet you, what will you recall me. I'll let myself, miss depressive, pass possessed memory. Past wanted, lonely to invade, habit can.
If I miss mind jumps out, I won't tell you. Nevertheless, those thoughts still worth my love.
If I trust you. I'll tell you, I can not brave? Those brave people are not happy, because unfortunately let them brave.
I like to be brave you guard, because have you, so I don't need to be brave.

I'm just a girl.
I'll upset, but not self-decadent.
I will always be sad, but not sad too long.

Maybe I'll meet a smile of the devil, and he will guide me, give me the singular sparks, he will short light up my mind. He will give me happiness feeling that refused to give me a little happiness.
Maybe I'll meet a drunk an angel, he nervously smile, give me see him off the wings of MAO, but top residual every piece of, is all can make me support dead of happiness.

没有评论:

发表评论