2010年12月24日星期五

Katy Perry on Grazia January 2011 Holiday Spread

Hot and Happening Katy Perry covers Grazia January 2011. She is showing off her festive spirit along with sexy legs on the cover. Newly married and Russell Brand’s gorgeous 26-year-old wife, Katy is featured sitting on the moon with lots of stars and most shining star in the sky is undoubtedly “Katy.

katy perry grazia january 2011

Inside the magazine, sexy singer poses next to a bright red Christmas ornament and talks about her plans for a family. Just like Katy Perry Santa dress, hot one shoulder red dress and a sparkling head piece are also flaunting her festive spirit

When it comes to having kids, Katy says “Absolutely. I don’t want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children. ‘It’s all very possible.”

katy perry in grazia holiday spread

Katy Perry’s Christmas plans: “There will be me and Russ and a pink Christmas tree and a tofu-urky. We’ll open one present the night before because that’s the tradition in my family. And we’ll do something new. We’ll start our own new tradition because we are a family now.” Check out Katy Perry in red dress with red Christian Louboutin Shoes.

katy perry in red gown

Katy Perry on hubby Russell: ‘What can I say? He’s brilliant. Every day he amazes me. He makes me laugh like no-one else. We are each other’s perfect match.”

没有评论:

发表评论