2010年7月12日星期一

Flat Heels Only!

I was wandering on the street, almost killed by the shoes. Actually I just finished an interview, and I don't think I can get the job. Then I began to regret going to the interview, taking the exam. I got this job information by accident and I spent 10 minutes thinking about what I should wear, at last I decided to wear my only Christian Louboutin, because I didn't want to leave a bad impression though I was not interested in the job.
Back home, I took off the shoes, a huge blister on my foot, without second thinking, I threw the shoes into the dustbin; who cares how much they are? I hate these shoes, they are like drugs, though it can make me look beautiful, it also hurt my feet. I make up my mind never to wear these kinds of things again.
Why do women like these shoes, the higher the better? The answer must be related to beauty. A pair of high heels and a gown is a perfect match. Wearing these high heels, women can best show off their sexy figures and be beautiful scenery in the street. Also, a pair of high heels can elongate the lines of the curs. At the same time, high heels can make women look higher and energetic. No women wear flat heels on important occasions, especially on weddings. It is said that the height of the shoes is related to your happiness in the future. I still remember in the TV drama Sex and the City, one of the leading characters Karry is a huge fan of expensive shoes, all high heels. And watching her walking with these shoes it's like a picture. Here comes the forth reason---some women are crazy about high heels [http://www.ukchristianshoes.co.uk/Christian-Louboutin-Boots/] without reasons.
But, to me, none of these work. They sacrifice their health for a moment of beauty. Some women even have waist or back problems but they still want to try. These feet are really so poor, they have to undertake all the pressure of people, they are usually forced into such tiny holes that they can barely breath. I don't know. What do these feet look like after years of torture like this? Perhaps they don't care, youth can never return. I only want flat heels, what is natural is the best.
How can you miss Christian Louboutin UK store [http://www.ukchristianshoes.co.uk] Now an extensive selection of super-fashion Christian Louboutin shoes with different colors and styles are provided at the most competitive prices. You can buy Christian Louboutin Pumps, boots, sandals at our online store. Our goal is to make all of you enjoy the top fashion and become the most charming women with our beautiful shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论